Go behind the scenes and get a sense of the day in, day out of the Storefront Library: browse an archive of our 100+ blog posts about the Storefront Library.
STOREFRONT LIBRARY MULTIMEDIA
STOREFRONT LIBRARY NUMBERS…
5000+ Books Donated
4100+ Books Shelved
1374 Books Circulated—54% Chinese
1335.5 Hours of Volunteer Public Service
540 Storefront Library Cards Issued
427 Hours Open
110 Events Produced
39 Volunteer Staff
2 Paid Staff
See more data here.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS PROJECT
AW: The Storefront Library had such a welcoming environment with friendly and familiar faces every day. I am sad the project has to come to [...]
Annie: I love this place Thank you so much for doing this....don't stop.
Nima S: This library rocks! Chinatown needs a permanent library!
STOREFRONT LIBRARY NEWS—MOST CLICKED
- WISH TREE by Yoko Ono at Storefront Library
- Storefront Library open one week—announcing circulation
- The Storefront Library is now open + WBUR
- Storefront Library Opening Ceremony
- Boston Globe covers Storefront Library