The application period for staff positions in the Library has closed:
- Storefront Library Volunteers [12/15/09: application period closed]
- Storefront Library Service Internships [12/1/09: application period closed]
- Storefront Library Site Manager (paid) [9/29/09: application period closed]
Still want to help?
The Storefront Library will be open to the public through January 17, 2010. We are not training new volunteers to serve patrons, but we are looking for energetic people to help with the following tasks:
- Translation of English language text to Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Scanning of Chinese language book covers for uploading to online catalog
- Indexing and boxing of books
- Dismantling of furniture (manual, hand-held screw driver work) [Jan 18-21]
- Moving book boxes and small furniture [Jan 22]
Please contact Amy Cheung, Program Manager to learn more.
All volunteers, interns, and staff at the Storefront Library supervised by Boston Street Lab, nonprofit producer of the project.